Today was Spencer's last day of BYU classes! Yay for him! Tonight he'll be finishing up a lab report that's due at midnight, and then he's just got two exams left. I'm excited for him to be done. It's hard not to bug him at night when we're both home. (He needs his own office for studying if he's gonna study at home during medical school/after this baby comes.)
Last Friday we went to a Senior Celebration night. It was free and they had games, activities, and free food! So of course we went to it. :) First we did a round of bowling. I had a great game (for me) and Spencer had a stinky game. He beat me by 3 points. We didn't know the people we bowled with, but when there's free bowling you don't expect your own lane, so it was alright.
Then we went to get some food. We got pizza and cheetos and creamery ice cream. Mmmm. We went back for seconds on the ice cream.
We looked at the booths, got bombarded by the alumni group people, won some stuff, and then went to the raffle drawing they had. We didn't win anything there. Spencer really wanted that surround-sound home theater set though. :)
After that we went home. The activities went until 11pm, and there were a few more drawings, but Spencer had some homework to do. I was okay with leaving then, anyway. We did everything that really looked fun. Thanks, BYU, for the fun night! Free stuff is the best.
Graduation is next week, and I'm so excited that Dad is coming out for it! I've been trying to come up with some fun things to do while he's here. Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment