Monday, July 23, 2012

My Dress!

Okay, I promised this post like 2 months ago, so here it is! Finally. This is the dress I made with Sabrina back in May. I'm really pleased with it. :)

It was really fun to make, and I've been trying to keep working on sewing projects here and there. Right now I'm working on a baby quilt for Josh and Katy's baby girl, Carinna. And I have a couple other projects in mind. Sydney and I are going to start doing some together, so I'm pretty excited about that. Plus, I'm terrible at choosing fabrics and I feel like she'd be good at that. Someone has to help me or I'd be stuck in that store for hours staring at a roll of fabric wondering if it would look good or not. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! That's a dress any woman would be happy to have in their closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! That's a dress any woman would be happy to have in their closet!

    ReplyDelete