Monday, March 24, 2014

Prenatal Appointment - 16.5 weeks

This morning we had our second prenatal appointment. It was reassuring to hear the baby's heartbeat and to hear him/her kick around in there. Apparently he/she's a wiggly one. :) I still haven't felt any movement yet, but I assume that will start in the next couple of weeks.

I was a little frustrated with the clinic, though. They open at 8:30 and our appointment was at 8:30. And we still waited in the waiting room for 20 minutes, and then waited in the little exam room for another 30 minutes. How on earth are they behind when we had the first appointment of the day? I just don't get it. The appointment itself was very quick though, since I didn't really have any questions. All my blood work from the last appointment came back clean and normal, so that's good news.

Our next appointment will be on May 6th, and we'll be getting the ultrasound! So we will finally get to see the little one and find out the gender! Yay! Now that I think of it, I think it's time to send out the email for the Baby Thornock Guessing Game... :)

2 comments:

  1. If your appointment was with a physician, he/she might have been at the hospital seeing patients, doing an early morning procedure, or delivering a baby. Or maybe they just slept in...

    ReplyDelete